- What is Deputy HR?
- What is the cost of Deputy HR?
- How do I cancel my Deputy HR subscription?
- Problems subscribing to Deputy HR?
What is Deputy HR?
In July 2023 Deputy released Deputy HR, a new and separate subscription offering that comes with the following products and features:
✨ [New] Hire - applicant tracking system: This feature allows you to streamline your hiring process by managing and tracking job applicants efficiently. It simplifies candidate selection, communication, and overall recruitment tasks. Read more about Hire.
✨ [New] Documents - manage & store employee documents: With this feature, you can securely store and manage essential employee documents, such as contracts, certifications, and other HR-related paperwork. Read more about Documents.
New hire onboarding - paperless onboarding: ensures your new hires a seamless and welcoming experience. Read more about New hire onboarding.
Deputy HR is entirely separate from your current Deputy subscription. The new subscription gives you access to HR-focused tools, improving your HR management abilities.
What is the cost of Deputy HR?
When you subscribe to Deputy HR from your existing Deputy plan (except Flexi), there will be an additional cost of AUD$2.50 (excl. GST) / £1.40 (excl. VAT) per active user per month.
For Deputy Flexi plans subscribing to Deputy HR, there is an additional cost of AUD$1 (excl. GST) / UK £0.60 (excl. VAT) per active user per month and AUD 10c (excl. GST) / UK £0.05 (excl. VAT) per inactive user per month. Read more about Flexi plans.
The Deputy HR fee applies to all users within your account that are not archived. If you archive a user part way through a month you will still incur a charge for Deputy HR in that month but not the next month.
Changes in Hire Onboarding Fees:
As of October 1st, 2023, the previous one-time fee ($15/£8) for onboarding will no longer be available. Instead, the new subscription model will be in effect.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our Support team.
How do I cancel my Deputy HR subscription?
If you have subscribed to Deputy's add-on HR subscription System Administrators can cancel that subscription independently of their Deputy plan subscription.
- receive an invoice for the HR subscription charges for that full month in which you cancel
- retain access to full Deputy HR functionality until the end of that month
However at the end of that month:
- you will lose access to view, update or download documents uploaded during the time you were subscribed to Deputy HR
- you will lose access to new hire onboarding forms completed during the time you were subscribed to Deputy HR but you can delete previously uploaded documents.
- you can no longer access Deputy Hire. Therefore you can no longer create new job listings or manage existing job listings. The Careers page will no longer be available for your Deputy account.
- team members you onboarded to Deputy using Deputy HR will still maintain an employee profile in Deputy (unless you choose to archive or delete them)
- if you resubscribe to Deputy HR at a later date you will regain access to onboarding templates you created, employee documents previously uploaded and job listings previously created and applied for.
To cancel your HR subscription:
1. Select Account Overview from the drop-down menu under your name.
2. Locate the business you would like to cancel the Deputy HR subscription for and select Settings.
Problems subscribing to Deputy HR?
Deputy users who sign up for Deputy via a third party marketplace such as the Apple App store or Xero marketplace will be offered a free Deputy HR trial.
At the conclusion of the Deputy HR trial period, you will not be able to sign up for Deputy HR while still subscribed to Deputy via the Apple app store.
You may receive error messages such as "Try again" or "You are not eligible to subscribe to this add-on product" when attempting to subscribe.
To subscribe to Deputy you will need to cancel your subscription via the Apple App store or Xero marketplace to manage the subscription directly with Deputy. You will then be able to subscribe to Deputy HR.