- What is a Deputy subscription via the Apple App Store?
- Signing up for Deputy free trial account on the Apple App Store
- Upgrading to a paid Deputy subscription on the Apple App Store
- Cancelling your Deputy subscription from the Apple App Store
- Changing your subscription from the Apple App Store to be managed with Deputy directly
What is a Deputy subscription via the Apple app Store?
Business owners can sign up for a Deputy plan via our website at www.deputy.com however you can also sign up for a Deputy plan via the Apple App store on your mobile.
What's the difference?
|Deputy website plans||Apple App Store plans|
We have a number of different subscription plans to cater for smaller businesses with just a few users, right up to larger organisations with over 250 team members.
There are two subscription Premium plans available for up to:
✅ Full access to Deputy via:
✅ Full access to Deputy via:
|✅ Optional SMS notifications for publishing schedules (extra costs associated with this)||❌ No option for SMS notifications for publishing schedules|
|Annual billing discount and detailed invoicing||Billing via Apple|
|Subscription is managed directly by Deputy||Subscription is managed through the Apple App Store.|
Note: if you have more than 25 users in your business please sign up for a subscription directly with Deputy. What if I sign up for a plan via the Apple App store and my business grows beyond 25 users?
Signing up for a Deputy free trial account on the Apple App Store
1. Search for "Deputy" in the Apple App Store, tap to Install then Open.
2. Tap on Create new business on Deputy
3. Choose your preferred method to sign up for the account - we suggest using your work email if you choose the email option.
4. Enter your full name and tell us about the industry your organisation operates in.
5. Let us know how many team members you expect to manage and what you are looking to get out of Deputy. Let us know about the system you currently use and when you expect to start using Deputy then tap Create business.
A short animation will display while your business in Deputy is being created and Deputy will open on the home screen. You will also be emailed confirmation of your login details. You can use these login details to login into Deputy on our website as well.
Upgrading to a paid Deputy subscription on the Apple App store
When Deputy opens on your device you will see a banner at the top letting you know how many days you have left of your free trial. The prices shown below may be different to the prices in your region.
If you would like to sign up for a 10 or 25 user subscription just tap on the relevant button and confirm your subscription with Apple.
Note: If you know you have more than 25 users please instead log into Deputy on our website and upgrade your plan.
Cancelling your Deputy subscription from the Apple App store
If you would like to cancel your Deputy subscription that you signed up for through the Apple App Store you will need to cancel the subscription with Apple using these instructions: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple.
When you cancel your subscription with Apple you will still have access to your Deputy account until the expiry date noted on the Apple Subscription screen. You will not lose any data in your account until after the account subscription has expired.
Changing your subscription from the Apple app store to be managed with Deputy directly
If you have signed up for a Deputy subscription via the Apple app store but then decide you wish to change to another Deputy plan or increase your Deputy Premium plan beyond 25 users then you will need to:
- Submit a ticket to Deputy Support and advise that you would like to upgrade to another Deputy Plan.
- Once instructed by Deputy Support, log into Deputy through a web browser and click on Upgrade now
- Choose your desired Deputy plan and enter your billing details.
- Cancel your subscription through Apple.
Your Deputy subscription and billing will now be managed directly with Deputy and you will not be billed through Apple.
I purchased Deputy Premium via Apple App store but my Deputy app says I'm still on a free trial.
Please tap on Restore purchase at the bottom on the Premium plans screen. This will retreive your current subscription status from Apple and the Deputy app will update accordingly. This issue can happen if you have restored your phone from a backup or switched phones.