Our annual billing option for Premium and Enterprise plans allows you to save on monthly billing prices.
With our annual billing plan, you pre-pay for a nominated number of users for a 12-month period but you can also add extra users as you go along to take advantage of the same annual discounted rate.
You must be a System Administrator to make these changes in your account.
How to switch to annual billing
1. Log into once.deputy.com and click Settings on the business you would like to switch to annual billing.
2. Click on Plan on the left-hand side of the screen and select Switch to annual billing.
In this example, the user is on a monthly Premium plan and switching to an annual Premium plan.
3. Select Purchase Annual.
4. Enter the number of users you would like to pre-pay for the next 12 month period and click Purchase. Once you click Purchase you will be charged immediately.
Adding additional users during the 12 month period
Once you have pre-paid for a number of users on an annual plan, you can still add more users throughout the 12 month period.
In this case, you will immediately be charged for the number of users you add at the annual plan pricing for the number of months remaining on your annual plan.
Example adding extra users to an annual plan within 12 months:
Lucia signs up for 25 users on the annual billing plan and prepays for these 25 users for 12 months.
3 months later, she decides to add another 10 users. When she adds the 10 users she is charged immediately for the extra 10 users at the pro-rata annual plan rate but only for the 9 months that are remaining on this initial 12-month term.
How to purchase additional users on an annual plan
1. Log into once.deputy.com and click Settings on the business you would like to add users to.
2. Click on Plan on the left-hand side of the screen and click on Purchase Additional Users.
3. Enter the number of additional users you would like to add to your annual plan. The amount you will be charged will be calculated and displayed
4. Review your order and click Yes - This is correct to proceed.
5. You will be billed immediately and your new total re-paid users will be shown in your Plan.
Note: If you are on an Annual plan then you can add additional users, however, you cannot change the plan you are on or lower the number of users in your account. You can cancel your plan before your 12 months expires, however, there are no refunds in this instance.
For questions around payment read Billing and Payment.
If you have any questions about the product, you can contact the Deputy team using this Guide to request Help from Deputy 24/7.
If you do not renew your annual plan by the expiry date, you will revert to a monthly pricing plan.
If you do not wish to continue with any Deputy plan, you will need to cancel your plan.
Read more at How to Cancel Your Deputy Subscription.