Our annual billing option for Premium and Enterprise plans allows you to save on monthly billing prices.
You must be a System Administrator to make these changes in your account.
Note: Once you sign up for an annual plan, your subscription will auto renew for another 12 months on your subscription end date unless you either choose to revert to the monthly subscription at the end of the annual period or cancel your subscription. You will receive a reminder from Deputy in the weeks before the annual plan auto renews.
With our annual billing plan, you pre-pay for a nominated number of users for a 12-month period but you can also add extra users as you go along to take advantage of the same annual discounted rate.
You can also reduce the number of users, if needed, when it is time to renew your annual plan.
How to switch to annual billing
1. Log into once.deputy.com and click Settings on the business you would like to switch to annual billing.
2. Click on Plan on the left-hand side of the screen and select Switch to annual billing.
In this example, the user is on a monthly Premium plan and switching to an annual Premium plan.
3. Select Purchase Annual.
4. Enter the number of users you would like to pre-pay for the next 12 month period and click Purchase. Once you click Purchase you will be charged immediately.
Adding additional users during the 12 month period
Once you have pre-paid for a number of users on an annual plan, you can still add more users throughout the 12 month period.
In this case, you will immediately be charged for the number of users you add at the annual plan pricing for the number of months remaining on your annual plan.
Example adding extra users to an annual plan within 12 months:
Lucia signs up for 25 users on the annual billing plan and prepays for these 25 users for 12 months.
3 months later, she decides to add another 10 users. When she adds the 10 users she is charged immediately for the extra 10 users at the pro-rata annual plan rate but only for the 9 months that are remaining on this initial 12-month term.
How to purchase additional users on an annual plan
1. Log into once.deputy.com and click Settings on the business you would like to add users to.
2. Click on Plan on the left-hand side of the screen and click on Purchase Additional Users.
3. Enter the number of additional users you would like to add to your annual plan. The amount you will be charged will be calculated and displayed. Click Edit Payment Details if you need to update your payment information, otherwise, click Purchase.
4. You will be billed immediately and your new total re-paid users will be shown in your Plan.
- If you are on an Annual plan then you can add additional users during the 12 month period, however, you cannot change the plan you are on or lower the number of users in your account during this period.
- You can cancel your plan before your 12 months expires, however, there are no refunds in this instance.
- In the weeks before your annual subscription is due to renew, you will receive a reminder and you can then add or reduce the number of users you are pre-paying for in the next 12 month period going forward.
For questions around payment read Billing and Payment.
If you do not wish to continue with any Deputy plan, you will need to cancel your plan.
Read more at How to Cancel Your Deputy Subscription.