Before you can delete
- Ensure you are logged in as a Location Manager or System Administrator.
- Ensure the team member you want to delete has already been archived. To archive a team member, you must ensure that they do not have any future shifts scheduled or outstanding timesheets to be approved.
IMPORTANT: Deleting a team member in Deputy is FINAL. Deleting removes all data about the team member stored within your Deputy account and can not be retrieved.
Delete a team member
1. On the People tab, click on Filters and select the Archived option from the Status field.
2. A list of archived team members in your account will be displayed.
3. Click on the name of the team member you wish to delete and click on Delete Team member.
4. A prompt will appear, asking if you are sure you wish to delete this team member's data. This includes schedules, timesheets, tasks, and journals associated with the team member. You can tick the box to select an option to receive an email confirming the data associated with this team member has been deleted. Click Delete Team member when you are ready.
5. Confirm the deletion again by clicking I accept I won't get deleted data back.
If you selected the option in step 4, then you will receive an email confirming the deletion of this team's member's data.