As a system administrator, when you signed up for an annual account with Deputy you were asked to nominate how many users you would like to add to your plan.
You also have the ability to change the number of users when it's time to renew your annual plan.
If you find that you need to change the number of users with access to your Deputy plan you can:
How to purchase additional users on an annual plan in your global profile
1. Log into once.deputy.com and click Settings on the business you would like to add users to.
2. Click on Plan on the left-hand side of the screen and then click on Purchase Additional Users.
3. Enter the number of additional users you would like to add to your annual plan. The amount you will be charged will be calculated and displayed. Click Edit Payment Details if you need to update your payment information, otherwise, click Purchase.
- If you are on an Annual plan then you can add additional users during the 12 month period, however, you cannot change the plan you are on or lower the number of users in your account during this period.
- In the weeks before your annual subscription is due to renew, you will receive a reminder and you can then add or reduce the number of users you are pre-paying for in the next 12 month period going forward.
- If you decide to add additional users to your Deputy annual plan throughout the year (above the number of users you specify when you renew or sign up for your annual plan) you will be billed at the time of adding them. You will be billed for the extra users at the prorated annual rate for the amount of time remaining on your initial annual term.
- You can cancel your plan before your 12 months expires, however, there are no refunds in this instance.
Decreasing the number of users on an annual plan
You are unable to decrease the number of users you have on an annual plan during the term of the plan.
However, when you renew your annual plan you are able to reduce the number of users you require for the upcoming annual period.