Welcome! We are so glad you decided to join us.
This guide will show you how to upgrade to a paid plan in Deputy as a System Administrator.
Getting started with a free trial of Deputy
When you sign up to Deputy, you are initially placed on a free trial plan.
You can add extra days to your trial period by completing tasks to learn more about getting started with Deputy.
Once the trial period does expire, your data will be frozen until you upgrade to a paid plan. You are given an option to 'Reset' your trial, but this will delete the data you have previously inputted into the system and you will have to start from scratch setting up your account.
Upgrading to a paid plan
To upgrade to a paid plan click in the link on the banner at the top pf your trial Deputy account OR
1. Log into your account at once.deputy.com or click on Account Overview in the drop-down menu under your name.
2. Click Trial ends in ... days. Subscribe now for the Business account you would like to upgrade.
3. Select the Plan tab from the left-hand side and click on the Choose ... Plan button for the plan you would like to upgrade to. Read more about Deputy plans.
From here you will need to set up your billing details:
- Select your preferred payment method from the tabs at the top and enter your payment details:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express)
- Direct Debit (AU US and UK only)
Complete your Billing details including name and address.
Note: We require the Billing address to verify the authorised use of the credit card or direct debit you are using. If your Company address differs from your Billing address please uncheck the box and enter your Company address in the fields that appear. Entering an accurate company address assists us to calculate the correct taxes.
2. Confirm your Order Summary:
If you choose Monthly Billing you will be billed for the number of users currently in your account and any additional users added during the month will be reflected in your monthly invoice.
If you choose Annual Billing you will need to select the number of users you wish to pre-pay for. You can still add additional users during the 12-month term. You will then be billed for the pro rata amount remaining on the 12-month term for the number of users you add.
Note: users are defined for billing purposes as active people (not archived) with a Deputy account assigned to your business. This includes System Administrators and Managers.
Read more about Pricing and Plans.
If you have any questions about the Deputy product, please contact our 24/7 support team.