Please read an Introduction to Deputy Reports for information on how System Administrators and Location Managers can access Deputy reports.
Note that Location Managers can only see information for the relevant team members at locations they manage in Deputy.
Click on Reports then Journal Usage and View Full Report.
Journalling is a way for managers to record comments about a team member's work.
After selecting the desired date range and running the Journal Usage Report, you will be able to see the total number of journals recorded sorted by:
- the manager that recorded the comment
- category (positive, neutral or negative)
- the team member the comment was about
- Clicking on the name of a manager will show the journals by that manager.
- Clicking on an employee's name will show the journal entries about that team member.
- Clicking a category will display all journal entries of that category.
Clicking the Print icon will allow you to print a hardcopy or PDF copy of any displayed report.