Please read an Introduction to Deputy Reports for information on how System Administrators can access Deputy reports.
Click on Reports then Journal Usage and View Full Report.
Journalling is a way for managers to record comments about a team member's work.
After selecting the desired date range and running the Journal Usage Report, you will be able to see the total number of journals recorded sorted by:
- the manager that recorded the comment
- category (positive, neutral or negative)
- the team member the comment was about
- Clicking on the name of a manager will show the journals by that manager.
- Clicking on an employee's name will show the journal entries about that team member.
- Clicking a category will display all journal entries of that category.
Clicking the Print icon will allow you to print a hardcopy or PDF copy of any displayed report.