A timesheet is automatically created when you work a scheduled or unscheduled shift in Deputy. Your manager will usually review and approve your timesheet and then send it to payroll.
Depending on the permissions set by your organisation, you may also have the ability to amend your timesheet before it is approved. Any amendments you make will be tracked in the timesheet history and flagged as amended to the manager approving it.
If you'd like to check your timesheets for worked shifts you can do this via:
Check your own timesheet on the Deputy website
1. Log into once.deputy.com and select Profile from the drop-down menu under your name.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Edit (if permitted by your organisation) to amend a recent pending timesheet that has not been approved yet or click View all at the bottom of the list.
3. From this list you can select a pending timesheet to Edit (if permitted)
4. Update the area, start and finish times, or break details as required and add a comment explaining why you are amending the timesheet then click Update.
5. If the timesheet has been approved you can click on History.
And view the details of the timesheet.