If you choose to download and login to the Deputy mobile app you will be able to:
- view your schedule on your phone
- be notified of new shifts to claims
- swap or offer shifts to other members of your team (if your employer allows shift swapping)
- be notified of new messages or news from your employer
- message other people in your team
- complete tasks
- select chosen dates to set as as unavailable to work in the schedule
- request leave from work
- view and amend timesheets (if your employer allows timesheet amendments)
To read more about exactly what you can do on the Deputy mobile apps read Employee guide to the mobile app. Importantly, you might not be able to start shifts using a web browser on a mobile device.
The Deputy mobile app will capture your location when you clock in and out for your shift and store this information on your timesheet.