- What does Deputy HR include?
- How do I trial Deputy HR?
- How to subscribe to Deputy HR?
- Why can't I subscribe to Deputy HR?
- What is the cost of Deputy HR?
- Can I use Deputy HR to store documents for team members in our organisation who are not currently using Deputy for scheduling and/or timesheets?
- How do I cancel my Deputy HR subscription?
What does Deputy HR include?
Deputy HR is a new add-on subscription that gives you access to HR-focused tools, improving your HR management abilities. This optional Deputy HR subscription is entirely separate from your current Deputy subscription.
Deputy HR comes with the following products and features included:
How do I trial Deputy HR?
To see if Deputy HR is right for your business, all new and existing Deputy customers are able to sign up for a 30-day free trial of Deputy HR that will give you access to all aspects of:
Note: Deputy customers that used new hire onboarding prior to September 2023 were able to trial Deputy HR for free for the month of September 2023 but if you need further information about using Deputy HR please contact Support.
To trial Deputy HR, you will presented with this page when you click on buttons on the People tab for Hire, Onboarding or Documents.
Click Try free for 30-days.
How do I subscribe to Deputy HR?
System Administrators in Deputy Premium accounts can subscribe to Deputy HR via New hire onboarding page in the People tab.
Click on Subscribe to Deputy HR.
Click on Subscribe to Deputy HR.
System Administrators can also subscribe to Deputy HR via the Settings page:
1. Log into once.deputy.com and click Settings on the business you would like to subscribe to Deputy HR.
2. On the Plan tab, scroll to the Add-on subscriptions section and click on Subscribe.
The projected subscription costs will be confirmed when you subscribe.
For Enterprise customers, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.
Why can't I subscribe to Deputy HR?
The Deputy HR Subscribe button will not be shown in your account if:
- you are an Enterprise customer
- you have a custom price for your Deputy plan
- your business is not based in the AU or UK region (US coming soon!)
- you have subscribed to Deputy through a third-party billing service. Xero or Apple app customers will need to cancel their Deputy subscription through Xero or the Apple app store and manage their subscription directly with Deputy to subscribe to Deputy HR. Customers who have subscribed to Deputy through other third-party billing services will need to contact Support to subscribe to Deputy HR.
If so please reach out to your Customer Service Manager, Account Manager or Deputy Support for more information.
Note: only users with the access permission level of System Administrator have access to subscribe to Deputy HR.
What is the cost of Deputy HR?
When you subscribe to Deputy HR from your existing Deputy plan (except Flexi), there will be an additional cost of AUD$2.50 (excl. GST) / £1.40 (excl. VAT) per active user per month.
For Deputy Flexi plans subscribing to Deputy HR, there is an additional cost of AUD$1 (excl. GST) / UK £0.60 (excl. VAT) per active user per month and AUD 10c (excl. GST) / UK £0.05 (excl. VAT) per inactive user per month. Read more about Flexi plans.
Changes in New hire onboarding fees:
As of October 1st, 2023, the previous one-time fee ($15/£8) for onboarding will no longer be available. Instead, the new subscription model will be in effect.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our Support team.
Can I use Deputy HR to store documents for team members in our organisation who are not currently using Deputy for scheduling and/or timesheets?
No, you can only store documents for team members that have been added to your Deputy account as an active user as part of our regular Deputy plans.
How do I cancel my Deputy HR subscription?
If you have subscribed to Deputy's add-on HR subscription System Administrators can cancel that subscription independently of their Deputy plan subscription.
- receive an invoice for the HR subscription charges for that full month in which you cancel
- retain access to full Deputy HR functionality until the end of that month
However at the end of that month:
- you will lose access to view, update or download documents uploaded during the time you were subscribed to Deputy HR
- you will lose access to new hire onboarding forms completed during the time you were subscribed to Deputy HR but you can delete previously uploaded documents.
- you can no longer access Deputy Hire. Therefore you can no longer create new job listings or manage existing job listings. The Careers page will no longer be available for your Deputy account.
- team members you onboarded to Deputy using Deputy HR will still maintain an employee profile in Deputy (unless you choose to archive or delete them)
- if you resubscribe to Deputy HR at a later date you will regain access to onboarding templates you created, employee documents previously uploaded and job listings previously created and applied for.
To cancel your HR subscription:
1. Select Account Overview from the drop-down menu under your name.
2. Locate the business you would like to cancel the Deputy HR subscription for and select Settings.