This guide will walk you through how to change the system language on your Android mobile device, allowing you to use Deputy in one of our twelve supported languages.
Please note that changing the system language settings will change the language for your phone and all your apps, not just Deputy.
We currently support the following languages:
How to Change the Deputy Android App Language
Please note: We are demonstrating this on a Samsung handset running Android. While the instructions may vary based on your handset and Android version, the steps below can be followed loosely for your own device.
1. Swipe down from the top of your screen to bring up the notification bar, then tap the gear icon to bring up the phone's settings menu.
2. In Settings, scroll down to tap on General management.
3. Tap on Language then Add Language
4. Select your chosen language (in this example we've chosen Espanol) then tap on Set as default to change the language on your phone to this language as default.
6. Close the Settings menu or return to Home and open up the Deputy app and you will find that it has switched over to the language you have selected.
Note that if you have entered any data into Deputy in English, it will remain in English. This includes:
- business names
- location names
- team member names
- news feed posts