From time to time, you may receive requests from your manager to review and sign specific documents related to your employment to Deputy. You can do this on your phone or computer as long as you know your Deputy login email and password:
1. You will receive an email from Deputy to let you know your manager would like you to complete some documents. Tap on Get started then log into your Deputy account.
2. The document(s) your manager has requested you review and sign are listed. Tap on the first one to review then tap Get started.
3. Once you have read the document and are happy to sign it tap on the field and it will enlarge on your screen. You can select to:
- use your finger or a stylus to sign the screen with your signature
- type your name using the keyboard
- upload a photo of your signature
4. If you make a mistake you can redo your signature or clear it and start again. Once you are happy tap Insert to confirm that what you have entered is a legal representation of your signature. Continue to complete all required fields. Once all fields that require your signature have been completed, this will be indicated on the form, then tap Continue.
5. Tap on I agree to confirm you are legally signing this document, then Close.
6. Now you will be returned to the screen in Deputy where all documents to be signed are listed. If you have more than one document to sign you can repeat steps 2-5 for each document. Once you have signed all documents you can tap Submit and you will see the Thank you! success message.
7. You will receive another email letting you know the signed document(s) were received. The email contains a link to download a signed copy of the document onto your own device or computer.
8. You can review the downloaded copy of the signed document. The file will also contain an audit trail listing the details of when the document was sent, viewed, signed and completed.