Before you begin
In Deputy, please ensure that you have:
- Set up your Team member's pay rates
- Matched your employees' Payroll ID in Deputy to their Employee ID in their employee profile in Shoebooks Payroll
- Approved your timesheets in Deputy
- Turned off any popup blockers on your browser
Exporting to Shoebooks Payroll
1. On the Timesheets tab select Export Timesheets.
2. Use the Location and date selector to select the workplace and date range you would like to export approved timesheets for.
3. Select the employees' timesheets you would like to export.
4. Click Export Selected Items.
5. In the payroll application drop-down list, select Shoebooks Payroll.
Here you can change the rate names for the following if required:
6. When you are finished, click Export.
7. If the export is successful, the following will appear. Click Download File and save it to an easy-to-remember location on your computer.
The file should look similar to the image below and is used to upload to Shoebooks to complete your payroll process.