This report is part of Deputy's Fair Workweek solution for US customers.
- About the schedule change premiums report
- Running schedule change premiums report
- Data fields in a schedule change premium report
About the schedule change premium report
The schedule change premium report allows managers to review the details surrounding schedule change premiums that may appear on the team members' timesheets.
You might use the report to:
- find out who changed or deleted a shift in the context of Fair Workweek
- understand how many predictability pay premiums your business is incurring
- understand the shift change details behind a pay premium that was paid
Running a Fair Workweek schedule change premiums report
1. On the Reports tab, click on Create Report (Or View reports if you'd like to view a report you have previously created).
2. Complete the report fields including:
- Name your report
- Select a date range to run the report
- Filter by Location or Employee
- Select Location(s) or employee name(s) depending on how you are filtering the report.
3. A bell notification will inform you when the report will be ready to download. You will also receive an email. Click on the notification to download the file as a CSV.
You can also see a list of previously run reports displayed on the Schedule change premiums report page and click Download to down the file to your computer.
4. You can open the CSV file in your preferred spreadsheet software to review the schedule change premiums for the selected dates, locations and team members.
Data fields in a schedule change premium report
The following table explains the data in your schedule change premium report CSV file.
|Date of change
Displays the date and time of the shift change that incurred the premium
eg. Fri 12/01/23 04:04 PM
|The team member who experienced a shift change and received the pay premium
|A unique number assigned to each shift by Deputy. You can see the Shift ID displayed in shift history.
|If the shift that incurred the pay premium was unscheduled then no shift ID will be displayed in the report and instead, the word unscheduled will be displayed.
|Shift before change
The details of the shift before the change that incurred the pay premium, including:
|Shift after change
The details of the shift after the change that incurred the pay premium, including:
This will be listed as
|Changes made by
|The name of the manager who changed the shift details in the schedule to incur the pay premium in the team member's timesheet
|The type of predictability pay is listed
Some examples are:
|The value of the pay premium in $
|Was it paid
|Yes or no will be listed according to whether the pay premium was paid or not
The pay premium will be listed as yes when the timesheet is marked as paid.
Note: The data in the column is accurate only for the time the report is run: