This article explains how to export timesheet data from Deputy as a file to import into Paycor. If you are instead wanting to activate a direct integration to sync data between Paycor and Deputy please read Integrating with Paycor.
Before you begin
In Deputy, please ensure that you have:
- Set up your Team member's pay rates
- Matched your employees' Payroll ID in Deputy to their Employee ID in their employee profile in Paycor
- Approved your timesheets in Deputy
Exporting to Paycor
1. On the Timesheets tab select Export Timesheets.
2. Use the Location and date selector to select the workplace and date range you would like to export approved timesheets for.
3. Select the employees' timesheets you would like to export.
4. Click Export Selected Items.
5. Select Paycor from the drop-down menu. You can change the name of the export file if you like.
6. Click Export.
7. Click on Download file and save it to an easy-to-remember location on your computer.
8. You can use the downloaded file to import into Paycor to complete your payroll processes.