- What does the ADP WFN/Run integration allow?
- How to connect your organisation in Deputy to ADP WFN/Run
- Set up an employee sync between ADP WFN/Run and Deputy
- Exporting Deputy Timesheets to ADP
What does the ADP WFN / Run integration allow
Our ADP Workforce Now (WFN) integration allows you to:
- Sync employees from ADP into Deputy (Run and WFN)
- Sync employee leave balances from ADP into Deputy (WFN Only)
- Export timesheets over the air (via API) from Deputy to ADP (Run and WFN)
- Export timesheets from Deputy to ADP via file download (Run and WFN)
- Export leave hours from Deputy to ADP via file download(WFN)
How to connect your existing business to ADP
1. Log in to Deputy with the access permissions of a System Administrator, Location Manager or Advisor.
2. Select Integrations from the drop-down menu underneath your name
3. Find ADP Workforce Now or ADP Run within the Integrations Directory.
4. Click Connect account
5. Copy your Deputy Account Identifier. You will need this later to connect your ADP Account!
6. Navigate to the Deputy Connector for ADP Workforce Now or the Deputy Connector for RUN purchase page in the ADP marketplace, depending on the edition of
7. Purchase the ADP connector, entering your Deputy account identifier in the field when promoted.
8. Click verify to quickly validate that this is a correct Deputy identifier.
9. Ensure that you have given consent to the ADP connector via ADP consent (https://adpapps.adp.com/consent-manager) - you will see an error if consent hasn't been granted.
Set up an employee sync
The employee sync integration will pull employee data from your ADP WFN account and sync it into your Deputy account every 15 minutes. Read more about using employee sync for Workforce Now here or for Run here.
Export Deputy timesheets to ADP
In order to export timesheets to ADP Run or ADP Workforce Now, you must navigate to the export timesheet screen within Deputy and choose either ADP Run or ADP Workforce Now while exporting. Learn how to configure a successful timesheet export for Run here or Workforce Now here.
Data sync frequency
The Timesheet Export must be run manually in the Export Timesheet screen in your Deputy account.
For more details, see our guide on how to configure and run the ADP WFN Timesheet Export: Exporting to ADP Workforce Now