- What does the ADP WFM integration allow?
- How to connect your organisation in Deputy to ADP WFN
- Set up an employee sync between ADP WFN and Deputy
- Exporting Deputy Timesheets to ADP
What does the ADP WFN integration allow
Our ADP Workforce Now (WFN) integration allows you to:
- Sync employees from ADP into Deputy
- Sync employee leave balances from ADP into Deputy
- Export timesheets and leave over the air (via API) from Deputy to ADP
- Export timesheets from Deputy to ADP via file download
- Export leave hours from Deputy to ADP via file download
How to connect your existing business to ADP Workforce Now
1. Log in to Deputy with the access permissions of a System Administrator, Location Manager or Advisor.
2. Select Integrations from the drop-down menu underneath your name
3. Find ADP Workforce Now within the Integrations Directory.
4. Click connect account
5. Copy your Deputy Account Identifier. You will need this later to connect your ADP Account!
6. Navigate to the Deputy Workforce Now Connecter purchase page in the ADP marketplace.
7. Purchase the ADP connector, entering your Deputy account identifier in the field when promoted.
8. Click verify to quickly validate that this is a correct Deputy identifier.
9. Ensure that you have given consent to the ADP connector via ADPs consent (https://adpapps.adp.com/consentmanager) - you will see an error if consent hasn't been granted.
Set up an employee sync
The employee sync integration will pull employee data from your ADP WFN account and sync it into your Deputy account every 15 minutes. Read more at Import people into Deputy via ADP Workforce Now integration.
Export Deputy timesheets to ADP
The ADP WFN Timesheet Export will allow you send approved timesheets from Deputy into your ADP account. This will allow you to process payroll inside of ADP using the Deputy timesheet data.
The following fields will be sent to ADP from your Deputy account:
- File Number
- ADP Earning Code
- Units ($ Amounts)
Data sync frequency
The Timesheet Export must be run manually in the Export Timesheet screen in your Deputy account.
For more details, see our guide on how to configure and run the ADP WFN Timesheet Export: Exporting to ADP Workforce Now