With Site Scheduling, you have the ability to add an address to an area of work within a location, allowing more specificity in your shifts and allocating team members to work at physical addresses that may be away from your main workplace location.
In this article we cover:
How to Add Addresses to Areas
Only users with an access level of System Administrator, Advisor or Location Manager are able to edit the area address for their Location.
1. On the Locations tab, select the Location you would like to add the site-specific Area addresses to and click Edit Settings.
2. Next select Areas and Add your new area or Edit an existing area as required.
3. On the edit Area pop-up, click Advanced Area settings.
4. For the question "Does this area have its own physical address?" switch the toggle to YES. This will reveal a field that will allow you to add an address.
5. Type the desired address. You can also open the map view and drop the map pin to change the address or more precisely place the pin according to the shift location.
6. Click Save.
Now you are ready to schedule team members to the Area with the address.
How to view your Site Scheduling setup
From the same Areas list, you can quickly see which areas have an individual address set by looking for the location pin icon next to the area name.
As a manager, when scheduling staff via the scheduling page you will also be able to view the addresses on the areas which have site-based scheduling set up as they have the location pin icon next to their name. This will allow you to view the addresses quickly by mousing over the name while scheduling your staff.
If your team members are scheduled to an Area that has an address set, they will see the Shift Address in their upcoming shift details.
The team member can tap the purple distance text to bring up a map that displays the address of the area where their shift is scheduled.
Note that if you enable Geofence and add an address to an area then that area's address will be the one used when checking whether the team member is close enough to clock into that Area to begin a shift. If you do not assign any address to an area then the address set for the Location will be used for Geofence.