Uploading your profile photo into Deputy helps your manager with scheduling and it also allows you to use Touchless clock in when you clock in via the Deputy Kiosk for iPad or Deputy Time Clock for Android.
Here are some suggestions for the photo you choose to upload to Deputy.
Photo Quality Guidelines and Tips
Please note, that the profile photo should not be too dark and the face should be clear. These are two of the most common issues that might cause the photo-matching process to fail when you clock in.
Other tips include ensuring:
- Photo file is no greater than 10MB
- There should only be 1 face in the photo
- The face is not too small compared to the image dimensions
- The face is not blurry
- The image is not too dark
- The face has a neutral pose
- The face has enough detail to be suitable for face search
- It is a recent photo
- No hat, no sunglasses
- Full-on front face view, no profile view