Currently Available (as of February 18, 2019):
- [MA000002] Clerks Private Sector Award 2010
- [MA000003] Fast Food Industry Award 2010
- [MA000004] General Retail Industry Award 2010
- [MA000005] Hair and Beauty Industry Award 2010
- [MA000008] Horse & Greyhound Training Award 2010
- [MA000009] Hospitality Industry General Award 2010
- [MA000010] Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2010
- [MA000012] Pharmacy Industry Award 2010
- [MA000013] Racing Club Events Award 2010
- [MA000015] Rail Industry Award 2010
- [MA000016] Security Services Industry Award 2010
- [MA000018] Aged Care Award 2010
- [MA000022] Cleaning Award 2010
- [MA000025] Electrical, Electronic, and Communications Contracting Award 2010
- [MA000027] Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010
- [MA000028] Horticulture Award 2010
- [MA000034] Nurses Award 2010
- [MA000038] Road Transport and Distribution Award 2010
- [MA000041] Telecommunications Services Award 2010
- [MA000043] Waste Management Award 2010
- [MA000049] Airport Employee Award 2010
- [MA000051] Port Authorities Award 2010
- [MA000058] Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010
- [MA000059] Meat Industry Award 2010
- [MA000063] Passenger Vehicle Transportation Award 2010
- [MA000065] Professional Employees Award 2010
- [MA000073] Food, Beverage & Tobacco Manufacturing Award 2010
- [MA000074] Poultry Processing Award 2010
- [MA000075] Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award 2010
- [MA000077] Education Services (Teachers) Award 2010
- [MA000080] Amusement, Events, and Recreation Award 2010
- [MA000081] Live Performance Award 2010
- [MA000083] Commercial Sales Award 2010
- [MA000084] Storage Services and Wholesale Award 2010
- [MA000090] Wine Industry Award 2010
- [MA000094] Fitness Industry Award 2010
- [MA000095] Car Parking Award 2010
- [MA000100] Social, Community, Home Care, and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- [MA000101] Gardening and Landscaping Services Award 2010
- [MA000103] Supported Employement Services Award 2010
- [MA000104] Miscellaneous Award 2010
- [MA000118] Animal Care & Veterinary Services Award 2010
- [MA000119] Restaurant Industry Award 2010
- [MA000120] Children's Services Award 2010
- [MA000153] Australian Government Industry Award 2016
- California Fair Labor Standards Act
- Canadian Provincial Hours of Work and Overtime
- Singaporean Hours of Work and Overtime
- USA State Labor Laws
- New York Hospitality Labor Law
- New York City Fair Workweek - Fast Food Industry
If the award you are looking for is not in our system, feel free to send it in via our Deputy Awards Suggestion Form.
Connecting your MYOB account
First, you will need to connect to your MYOB account. To do this, navigate to the 'Locations' page in Deputy, and click 'Edit Settings' on the location you would like to link to MYOB.
Now click on the 'Payroll' tab and select 'Connect to MYOB AccountRight Live'.
From here, simply follow the prompts and enter your credentials to connect to MYOB.
Apply Custom Award Library Rates/MYOB Award Interpretation
To apply the Custom Award Library rates to your employees, simply click 'Edit Profile' for the employee you would like to change.
Now scroll down to 'Pay Rates' and select the desired award. Enter in the base rate and our multipliers will work out the other pay conditions necessary.
Click 'Save' when you are done.
Approving and Exporting Custom Library Award Rates
Note: If you previously used the 'Standard' pay rates as offered by Deputy, and you would like to apply the new Award rates to employees, you will need to unapprove and reapprove any timesheets that are affected.
When approving timesheets, check the Pay Rates section to see if the correct rate has been applied to the employee. In this case, the 'GRIA - PT - SW - Baking Prod - M-F - Ordinary' rate has been applied to this employee.
When exporting, you will see the Pay Rate appear in the employee's timesheet. Here you can edit the Export Code as well.
Please ensure that the EXPORT CODE is 31 CHARACTERS or LESS. Errors will occur if the export code is 32 characters and above.
The error message above will appear if the export code exceeds 31 characters.
When you export your timesheet, select 'MYOB AccountRight Live (Cloud Export). You can also see links to relevant help docs in the export modal. Click 'Export' when you are finished.
We've added a new 'Export Progress' bar that will assist in giving a visual indication on the time left for timesheet export.
The following is the MYOB AccountRight Live interface.
In the above screenshots, the GRIA award rate was exported to 'Alan Long'. When searching for an employee's pay rates in MYOB after export, you will see the award in their wage list.
After confirming the correct export code (as editing in Deputy), you can Process Payroll in MYOB. When Processing Payroll, you can confirm the application of the award rate when you click 'Preview Pay Details'.
From here, Process Payroll as per usual.
Custom Awards Library
Deputy currently pushes our Custom Award Library rates to MYOB. Any pay rules attached to an employee will be pushed to the employee within MYOB.
In the screenshot above, the wage rules will populate with the rules exported from Deputy.
In the screenshot below, you can see that we can apply these specific wage rules to employees within MYOB.