Connecting Xero and Deputy in under 2 minutes
If you are using Xero to run your payroll and you haven’t connected it to your Deputy account yet - here’s what you’re missing out on:
- Faster payroll processing as your payroll can be run in just a few clicks, with no need to re-enter timesheet data.
- Easy import of employee data through enabling auto-sync with Xero - so anytime you update employee information in Xero it will flow right into Deputy and the same in reverse.
- Synced pay rates between Xero and Deputy so you only ever need to update pay rates in one place, so you can enjoy real-time costed rosters and accurate wage budgeting and reporting in Deputy.
- Streamline employee leave balances so you don’t need to switch to your payroll system to approve and record leave requests. Your employees can view their sick pay annual leave balances while applying for time off, so they know exactly how long to book their holiday for.
And the best part? You can do it right now in just three easy steps:
- Navigate to your Locations page and click ‘Edit Settings’ to the right of your location.
- Click 'Payroll' on the left.
- Click 'Connect' next to Xero - make sure that you have pop-ups enabled as you'll be asked to connect your to your organisation by logging into your Xero account.
If you need any additional help or have any further questions about connecting your Xero account, our support team is available 24/7 to assist with any enquiries. Happy rostering!