If you’re having trouble with Deputy when working with your business, the issue might be related to your browser or network.
Before reaching out to our support team, it's worth taking the following items into consideration:
- Ensure you’re using one of our supported browsers and it has been updated to the latest version available.
- Log into your account using a different browsing application entirely. (ie. if you're using Chrome, give Safari a try)
- Log into your account using a private or incognito browsing window.
- Clear your browser's cache. Instructions related to Chrome can be found here. Please note: clearing passwords and other sign-in data is not required.
- Disable browser extensions that could be interfering with your ability to make updates to your business.
- Reset your browser zoom settings to ensure you're not too zoomed in or too zoomed out.
- Restart your router, modem, or gateway to clear its cache.
If you've tried these steps and are still having problems accessing Deputy please submit a Support ticket.