System Administrators have complete access to enact many changes in their organisation's Deputy account including:
- Creating the Deputy account
- Adding Locations
- Setting up Kiosks and Time clocks at all locations
- Configuring general Business Settings for the account
- Accessing account subscription and billing information
The System Administrator is also the main point of contact between your organisation and Deputy and will receive emails related to:
- New features and releases
- Billing issues
- Planned maintenance notifications
Therefore it's essential that you always have an active System Administrator for Deputy in your organisation, even after your account is set up.
If the team member who is a System Administrator in your account is leaving your organisation please ensure they assign System Administrator to another team member before they go.
If the team member who was the System Administrator in your Deputy has to leave your organisation suddenly without assigning a new System Administrator please contact Deputy Support for assistance.