To assist with the unprecedented impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2020 we introduced the option to allow customers the ability to pause their Deputy plan.
As we inch closer to a new normal, we will be retiring the pause feature in Deputy.
This change will take effect from 1 November 2022.
- What will happen to my paused account on 1st November?
- How do I resume my paused Deputy plan?
- How do I cancel my paused Deputy plan?
- What happens if I do nothing?
What will happen to my paused account on 1st November?
If you previously paused your Deputy account, then it will be reactivated on 1st November 2022.
You have three options before 1st November:
- Reactivate your Deputy plan - see our latest per-user pricing.
- Switch to an annual plan for discounted per-user pricing.
- Cancel your plan.
How do I resume my paused Deputy plan?
All your data has been kept ready for you to resume.
Note: Only Deputy System Administrator(s) can resume a Deputy subscription.
1. Log in to the Deputy website and click on Reactivate subscription.
2. Click Reactivate subscription to restart your Deputy account.
How do I cancel my paused Deputy plan?
1. Log in to your paused Deputy account and click on Settings for the organisation that is paused.
2. In the Plan tab, click on Cancel subscription.
3. You will be presented with a list of what information and functionalities you will lose access to after cancelling your account. You can complete the optional questions and then select Cancel subscription.
What if I do nothing?
If you choose to do nothing, your plan will be reactivated at our current per-user pricing. This will be effective from 1 November 2022 and we will resume invoicing you from December.
If you would like to speak with us please request help from Deputy Support.