Once the Deputy plugin is installed you can import approved timesheets from Deputy to Netsuite Suitepeople.
1. In the Deputy menu in Netsuite, click on Timesheets and select Import Timesheets.
This will then open the Deputy Timesheet Importer page.
2. Enter the Start Date and End Date for the timesheet import. Once you click Next, Netsuite will connect to the Deputy install and retrieve approved timesheets for the period.
3. Select which Deputy locations to import timesheets from and click Next.
4. Approved timesheets will then display along with the employee's name. If you uncheck the box next to the day of the timesheet, that will ignore that timesheet for the import. This gives you the flexibility to choose which timesheets to import. By default, every timesheet which has been retrieved from Deputy will be selected for import. Once you have confirmed which timesheets you would like to import click Next.
5. You will then be shown a summary of all the timesheets that will be imported as well as which Deputy locations timesheets have been imported from. Once you are happy with the timesheet import click Finish to complete the import process.
If you need to make any changes before import, click Back which will return you to the timesheet import list screen.