Before you begin
Ensure you have:
- System Administrator or Location Manager access to Deputy
- Set your Area's in Deputy export codes set to map to the equivalent business unit in MicrOpay
- Entered a Payroll ID for your team members in Deputy to map them to their employee record in MicrOpay
- Set up your team member's pay rates in Deputy.
- Approved your timesheets in Deputy
Exporting to MicrOpay Meridian
1. On the Timesheets tab select Export Timesheets.
2. Use the Location and date selector to select the workplace and date range you would like to export approved timesheets for.
3. Select the employees' timesheets you would like to export.
4. Click Export Selected Items.
5. Select MicrOpay Meridian from the drop-down menu.
6. You may change the name of the export, however, we do not recommend this as the default file name generally fits the MicrOpay naming convention ([Location]_[timesheet start date]_[timesheet end date]).
7. Click Export.
8. A prompt will appear that confirms the successful export. If you are missing a payroll ID or Area export code the export will fail and you will be notified with an error advising you which employee or Area is causing the error so you can add the missing codes before exporting again.
9. Click Download File to retrieve the export file. It will download as a .txt file.
10. Save this in an easy-to-find location on your computer, then import this file into MicrOpay Meridian.