Before you begin
In Deputy, please ensure that you have:
- Set up your Team member's pay rates
- Matched your employees' Payroll ID in Deputy to their Employee ID in their employee profile in SurePayroll
- Matched your Area codes in Deputy to the corresponding locational payroll code in SurePayroll
- Approved your timesheets in Deputy
- Turned off any popup blockers on your browser
Exporting to Surepayroll
1. On the Timesheets tab select Export Timesheets.
2. Use the Location and date selector to select the workplace and date range you would like to export approved timesheets for.
3. Select the employees' timesheets you would like to export.
4. Click Export Selected Items.
5. In the payroll application drop-down list, select SurePayroll. You can change the name of the export file is required then click Export.
7. If the export is successful, the following will appear. Click Download File and save it to an easy-to-remember location on your computer.
After downloading the file, please upload to SurePayroll to complete the payroll process.