Before you begin
In Deputy, please ensure that you have:
Exporting to Paylocity
1. On the Timesheets tab select Export Timesheets.
2. Use the Location and date selector to select the workplace and date range you would like to export approved timesheets for.
3. Select the employees' timesheets you would like to export.
4. Click Export Selected Items.
5. Select Paylocity Web Pay from the drop-down menu.
Here you can change the export codes for regular hours, time and a half hours, and double time. You can also choose to mark the following in the export:
- Mark any hours over 8 hours per day as 1.5 times
- Mark any hours over 10 hours per day as 1.5 times
- Mark any hours over 12 hours per day as 2 times
- Mark over 40 hours as overtime
- Mark Sunday Timesheet as overtime 1.5 times
- Mark Public Holiday Timesheet as overtime 1.5 hours
You can also change the name of the export file if you like.
6. Click Export.
Note: when exporting annual leave and sick leave, both leave export codes in Deputy must remain at their original value:
- annual leave = dp_annual_leave
- sick leave = dp_sick_leave
- annual leave will = "VAC"
- sick leave will = "SICK"
in the exported file.
7. If the export is successful, the following pop up will appear. Click Download File, and save it to an easy-to-remember location on your computer.
The CSV file you download can then be uploaded to Paylocity to complete your payroll process.