The Dashboard displays items that are relevant to the user viewing it at the time. From here, your shift information for the day is displayed, from which you can start and end your shift.
The Dashboard can be accessed via the 'Me' tab.
It displays actionable items in three sections:
- Needs Attention - Notifies you of any shift items which need to be actioned, i.e. open shifts, shift swaps
- Needs Approval - Displays leave requests and timesheets which need to be approved/rejected
- What's Happening? - Allows you to see a snapshot of the day's shift, including the number of employees running late, people on leave or birthdays for that day
Below is an example of the dashboard in action.
Note: All cards in the dashboard are clickable. Clicking an item in the collapsible card will bring you to the corresponding section within Deputy, for example.
Additional note regarding permissions/access levels: The Dashboard is based on permissions. It is only visible to System Administrators, Location Managers, and Supervisors. The viewable cards are based on what you have access to in Deputy.
This section primarily focuses on shift options and items that need to be confirmed, swapped or filled. This section will includes:
- Open Shift - Will display published open shifts
- Unconfirmed Shifts - List of shifts which have been published, but have not yet been confirmed (if Shift Confirmation option is selected)
- Unpublished Shifts
- Shift Offers - Displays a list of offered shifts
- New Unavailability - Displays any new set unavailability in the system.
Note: Needs Attention primarily focuses on items that are relevant for the week, based on your set Starting Day (as set in Location Settings).
This section searches for items in your Deputy account that require an item to be actioned. These include:
- Timesheets - Displays timesheets that need to be actioned, with the number showing the number of timesheets needed to be actioned
- Leave Requests - Shows any leave requests to be actioned, with the displayed number representing the number of leave requests received
- Shift Swaps - Shows any Shift Requests that need to be approved. This will appear based on your Location Settings preferences
Notes: This section will show data from all-time that need to be actioned.
This section shows information regarding the current day, and the employees currently on shift. This section will display the following sections:
- Running Late - If any employee is currently late for their shift, they will be displayed here
- People on Leave - Will display any employee who currently has leave for the day
- Birthdays - If it is an employee's birthday
Note: This section focuses on the day's happenings
How to Show/Hide the Dashboard
Showing and hiding the dashboard is simple. Click the Arrow icon to collapse or reveal the Dashboard.
Refreshing the Dashboard
If you have changed any data and the Dashboard does not immediately reflect the data changed, you may need to refresh the Dashboard. To do this, simply click the Refresh icon as shown below.