System Administrators have the option to renew your plan 27 days before your annual subscription is due to expire.
To renew your annual plan:
1. Log into your account at once.deputy.com.
2. Click Settings or Billing on the business you would like to renew.
3. Select the Plan tab and review your subscription information.
4. Click ‘Renew subscription’.
The Renew annual subscription model will appear where you can confirm the number of users you wish to pre-pay. It will auto-default to the previous annual commitment however you can increase or decrease the number here.
Any additional users added to your Deputy account throughout the year (above the number of users you specify here) will be billed monthly.
5. Once confirmed, click ‘Renew subscription'.
The Plan tab now shows your renewed annual subscription including the updated subscription end date and the number of prepaid user/s.
For questions are around payment read Billing and Payment.
If you have any questions about the product, you can contact the Deputy team using this Guide to request Help from Deputy 24/7.