For new customers as of 19 August 2020, you will experience a simplified way to manage your integrations in one central place. In the future, this will replace the Payroll, Notifications & Integrations tab in the Location Settings for all Deputy customers.
Under the menu in the top right hand corner when you click "Hello, Your Name", you will see a link to access integrations.
You can add new integrations from here or view your already connected integrations for each location.
Connect Your Integration
- Find the integration you want to connect
- Press 'Connect add-on'
- Choose the location in Deputy you want the integration to connect to
- Follow the prompts to log into the third party
- After successfully logging in, head to the 'Connected' tab to find it
- Click to open it and press 'Configuration options' to finish setting up your integration
Disconnecting Your integration
- Under 'Connected', find the integration you want to disconnect and open it
- Press the red 'Disconnect add-on' button.
Pro Tip: Disconnecting the integration will remove all data and tokens associated for that user and the integration.
Filter for integrations that are relevant to you
- Region - Use this filter to find integrations supported in these regions.
- Industry - Use this to find integrations relevant to your industry.
- Category - Use this to find integrations focused on particular features. e.g. People, Point of sale.
- Search for your favourite integration - Alternatively, you can quickly search for an integration's name if you know what you're looking for.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a third party, can I add integrations into this new experience?
Not at the moment. You are still welcome to build integrations using our existing API.
I can't see extra information about my connection to the third party? e.g. Square location, Xero business, Gusto business
This is a known limitation and is being worked on. Alternatively, you can view this information in Location > Edit Settings > Payroll
I can't find Dropbox in this list, do you support it?
Yes. Dropbox can be found in the old integration experience under a Location > Edit Settings > Notifications & Integrations.
Where can I find the Deputy Notifications & Extensions?
All the Deputy notifications have been moved into an add-on called "Deputy Extensions" which you'll be able to find in the list.
When choosing a location to connect to, I can't see my locations?
This is a known issue we're actively addressing. Start typing in the search and your locations will appear.