Rippling is a cloud based software platform for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
Rippling created and maintains the integration with Deputy. Any technical issues or questions should be directed to your Rippling account team or customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admins can easily import hours from Deputy directly into Rippling payroll.
- Employees can securely log into their Deputy instance directly from Rippling without having to remember a username or password.
- Admins can ensure that the employees they designate have immediate access to Deputy on their first day. In reverse, admins can also be certain that offboarded employees will be immediately locked from Deputy access.
Rippling | Deputy Integration Functions
- User & Role Provisioning - API based provisioning of new users from Rippling account into your Deputy. When an employer hires (or terminates) an employee, Rippling will add them to (or remove them from) the Deputy app and configure settings based on their role.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) - users can access the Deputy app in a single click via Rippling SSO (SAML)
- Import of Hours for Payroll - Through an API based integration, admins can import hours from Deputy directly into Rippling Payroll.
Integration Data Flow
Rippling pushes the following information about employees from Rippling into Deputy during the user account creation:
- Personal phone number
- Start date
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact name
- Emergency contact phone number attributes from Rippling into Deputy during the user account creation.
Rippling pulls employee name and email from Deputy. This data is synced every day or when someone triggers a manual sync in the Deputy app within the Rippling instance.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Rippling's Single Sign-On (via SAML) is available for all Rippling & Deputy customers.
To enable, you must download the Deputy app in Rippling and then contact Deputy customer support to enable SSO. You can contact Deputy support via the 24/7 chat function in your account, or email email@example.com.
You will need to provide the following information from your Rippling account (as shown in the screenshot below) to the Deputy customer support team:
- Identity Provider Login URL
- Identity Provider Logout URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate
- SSO Required? (Yes/No)
- Enable Just In Time Provisioning? (Yes/No)
- If Yes, provide the following attribute mappings
- First Name = Identity Provider Attribute
- Last Name = Identity Provider Attribute
- Location = Identity Provider Attribute
- Access Level = Identity Provider Attribute