Before You Begin
Please ensure that you have timesheets approved and are waiting to be exported, and that your employees have valid timesheet export codes. Click here to learn how to set this up.
Exporting to Paylocity
First, navigate to the Timesheet Export page. Select the employee timesheets you would like to export, then click 'Export Selected Items'.
In the payroll application drop-down list, select 'Paylocity Web Pay'.
Here you can change the name of the export file name, as well as the export codes for regular hours, time and a half hours, and double time. You can also choose to mark the following in the export:
- Mark any hours over 8 hours per day as 1.5 times
- Mark any hours over 10 hours per day as 1.5 times
- Mark any hours over 12 hours per day as 2 times
- Mark over 40 hours as overtime
- Mark Sunday Timesheet as overtime 1.5 times
- Mark Public Holiday Timesheet as overtime 1.5 hours
When you are finished, click 'Export'.
If the export is successful, the following will appear.
Click 'Download File', and save it to an easy-to-remember location on your computer.
The file should look similar to the image below and is used to upload to Paylocity to complete your payroll process.