This guide outlines the [MA000065] Professional Employees Award 2010, also known as PEA.
We have built these awards in line with the weekly interpretation as provided by Fair Work.
There are 3 sectors for this award;
- Full Time
- Part Time
***Important Note for Casual Employees: The 25% casual loading has not been included in this award. Employers should add the 25% casual loading to each casual employee's base hourly rate in Deputy for proper functioning of the award.***
Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual
- M-Sun & PH - Ordinary @ 1.00x
Allowances - Not Automated
- Vehicle Allowance - Up To ATO Limit
- Vehicle Allowance - Above ATO Limit
To add the allowances into the export please follow the below instructions;
Approve the timesheet and unapprove the pay.
Add in the shift loading and number of units/hours.
Approve the pay.
Conditions that have not been included
Who is affected What should happen Can this be done in Deputy
- Who is Affected: All employees. Automated Allowances, these can be done in Enterprise.
- Who is Affected: All Employees. Compensation for excess of ordinary hours, this is the responsibility of employers.