Connecting Kounta and Deputy in Under 2 Minutes
If you are using Kounta as your Point of Sales (POS) solution, and you haven’t connected it to your Deputy account yet - here’s what you’re missing out on:
- Reduced labour costs by scheduling employees based on real-time Sales Feed from Kounta
- Each time an employee clocks on and off using Kounta, Deputy automatically creates a timesheet for them
- Employee details are automatically synced between Kounta and Deputy, so you'll only ever need to update them in one place
And the best part about all of this? You can do it right now in just four easy steps:
1) To connect your account, head to the Locations page and click ‘Edit Settings’ on location in which you would like to attach to the service.
2) Now navigate to the Integrations tab and ensure that ‘Kounta’ is ticked. Click continue when this is done.
If you do not see this page when you click Integrations, you may already have extensions and integrations set up. If your desired service is not on the list, simply click ‘Edit Services’, where you will be brought to the page displayed above.
3) In the service list, click ‘Authorize’ next to the service you would like to connect with. In this case, we'll be looking for Kounta.
4. A pop-up will appear when you click this. Enter your Kounta login details to proceed.
For further help on integrating with Kounta, please refer to our Kounta help guide
If you need any additional help or if you have any further questions about connecting your Kounta account, our support team is available 24/7 to assist with any inquiries. Happy rostering!