If you are using MYOB to run your payroll and you haven’t connected it to your Deputy account yet – here’s what you’re missing out on:
- Faster payroll processing as your payroll can be run in just a few clicks, with no need to re-enter timesheet data.
- Employee import - Add employees to MYOB and import directly to Deputy.
- Custom pay rates - Set up employees with our Custom awards and when you export new pay rates are created automatically in MYOB.
- Streamline employee leave balances so you don’t need to switch to your payroll system to approve and record leave requests. Your employees can view their sick leave/annual leave balances while applying for time off, so they know exactly how long to book their holiday for.
Connecting MYOB and Deputy
And the best part? You can do it right now in just three easy steps:
- Navigate to your Locations page and click ‘Edit Settings’ to the right of your location.
- Click ‘Payroll’ on the left.
- Click ‘Connect’ next to MYOB – make sure that you have pop-ups enabled on your internet browser as you’ll be asked to connect to your organisation by logging into your MYOB account.
For further help on integrating with MYOB, please refer to our MYOB help guide
If you need any additional help or have any further questions about connecting your MYOB account, our support team is available 24/7 to assist with any enquiries. Happy rostering!