What We’ll Cover
- How to Log into your Deputy Profile
- Accessing your Organization's Account
- What happens to my data and profile if I leave the organization?
How to Log into your Deputy Profile
To view your unique Deputy profile on the web and get an overview of your account details, follow the instructions below:
- Go to deputy.com using Google Chrome on your PC or Mac.
Note: We designed Deputy to run on Google Chrome. As such, we are unable to offer support when using other web browsers, including Explorer, Firefox, Opera or Safari. Using a browser other than Chrome may result in limited functionality.
2. Click the “Login” button located in the top right corner of the Deputy Homepage.
3. There are two ways to log in:
- Email and password
- Social Login
If you used your email address to signup for Deputy, or were invited by your employer, enter your Deputy email address along with the account password, and click Log in. You may have used Social Login when you first signed up for Deputy through an existing Google or Facebook account. If this is the case, then you can login with those accounts here.
4. Click on the “Edit Profile” button to make changes to your account.
5. At once.deputy.com, you can view all your organizations in one place, as well as add more organizations.
Accessing your Organization's Account
- Click the View button to access your organization’s Deputy account.
2. You will see your Me tab for this organization, where you do things like can start a scheduled or unscheduled shift, view or swap upcoming shifts (if applicable), and request time off.
What happens to my data and profile if I leave the organization?
- Your Global Deputy profile will remain accessible to you via once.deputy.com
- Your Global Deputy profile can be associated with future organizations using Deputy.
- Your organization profile data will be removed from your Deputy account and access to the organization instance will be revoked.
- You will no longer receive communication from the organization or see it listed when you log into your account.
- If you require any work history information, contact the Administrator of that organization.