This guide outlines the [MA000120] Children's Services Award 2010, which can be found in our Custom Awards Library.
Children's Services Award Interpretation
There are 6 sectors for Full-Time and Part-Time;
- Full Time
- Full Time - Shiftworker
- Full Time - Permanent Night Shiftworker
- Part Time
- Part Time - Shiftworker
- Part Time - Permanent Night Shiftworker
There are 3 sectors for Casuals - All casuals must be paid for a minimum of 3 hours
- Casual - Shiftworker
- Casual - Permanent Night Shiftworker
Full-Time - Shiftworker
Full-Time - Permanent Night Shiftworker
Part-Time - Shiftworker
Part-Time - Permanent Night Shiftworker
Casual - Shiftworker
Casual - Permanent Night Shiftworker
Allowances - Not Automated
- First Aid Allowance - Level 1 or 2 (Non Out-Of-School Care)
- First Aid Allowance - Level 1 or 2 (Out-Of-School Care)
- Laundry Allowance - Full Time
- Laundry and Ironing Allowance - Full Time
- Laundry Allowance - PT/CAS
- Laundry and Ironing Allowance - PT/CAS
- Meal Allowance
- Excess Fares Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance - Motorcycle
- Vehicle Allowance - car (Up to ATO limit)
- Vehicle Allowance - car (Above ATO limit)
To add the allowances into the export please follow the below instructions;
Approve the timesheet and unapprove the pay.
Add in the shift loading and number of units/hours.
Approve the pay.
Conditions that have not been included
Who is affected - What should happen - Can this be done in Deputy
- All Employees - Higher Duties: If an employee works at a higher classification, pay the higher rate - This can be done in Premium through Area based pay.
- Part Time Employees - Overtime should be calculating at the employee’s “Ordinary Hours” per week, rather than at 38 hours. - This can be done in Enterprise.
- All employees - Automated Allowances - This can be done in Enterprise