This guide will outline the [MA000083] Commercial Sales Award 2010 built into our Custom Awards Library. This award is also known as CSA.
There are 3 sectors for Commercial Sales Award;
Allowances - Not Automated
- Living Away From Home Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance Car (Up to ATO Limit)
- Vehicle Allowance Car (Above ATO Limit)
- Weekend Away From Home Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance - Motorcycle
To add the allowances into the export please follow the below instructions;
Approve the timesheet and unapprove the pay item.
Add in the shift loading and number of units/hours.
Approve the pay.
Conditions that have not been included
Who is affected - What should happen - Can this be done in Deputy
- All Employees - Higher Duties: If an employee works at a higher classification, pay the higher rate - This can be done in Premium through Area based pay.
- Part Time Employees - Overtime should be calculating at the employee’s “Ordinary Hours” per week, rather than at 38 hours. - This can be done in Enterprise.
- All employees - Automated Allowances - This can be done in Enterprise