This guide will outline and interpret the [MA000018] Aged Care Award 2010 (ACA).
We have built these awards in line with the weekly interpretation as provided by Fair Work.
There are 10 sectors for this award;
- Full-Time - Shiftworker
- Part-Time - Shiftworker
- Casual - Shiftworker
- Apprentice - Full-Time
- Apprentice - Full-Time - Shiftworker
- Apprentice - Part-Time
- Apprentice - Part-Time - Shiftworker
Full-Time - Shiftworker
Part-Time - Shiftworker
Casual - Shiftworker
Apprentice - Full-Time
Apprentice - Full-Time - Shiftworker
Apprentice - Part-Time
Apprentice - Part-Time - Shiftworker
Allowances - Not Automated
- Uniform allowance
- Laundry allowance
- Leading hand allowance - 2-5 employees
- Leading hand allowance - 6-10 employees
- Leading hand allowance - 11-15 employees
- Leading hand allowance - 16+ employees
- Meal allowance
- Nauseous work allowance
- Sleepover allowance
- Tool allowance - cooks & chefs
- Vehicle allowance
To add the allowances into the export please follow the below instructions;
Approve the timesheet and unapprove the pay.
Add in the shift loading and number of units/hours.
Approve the pay.